Team Spartan Relief
Spartan Relief is a team dedicated to racing for a cause and helping others promote their cause.
This team is open for anyone to join in any Spartan Race setting (Elite, Age Group, Open, or Spectating).
While team members may go at their own pace during the race, we encourage sportsmanlike conduct, camaraderie, and teamwork. Most of all, we encourage people to HAVE FUN!!!
Hang out before the races and meet other great people, and stick around afterwards to BASK IN GLORY TOGETHER.
Spartan Relief’s Team Schedule:
Jan 27 – Chino, California (Super)
Jan 28 – Chino, California (Sprint)
Mar 3 – Las Vegas, Nevada (Super)
Apr 14 – Seattle, Washington (Super)
Apr 15 – Seattle, Washington (Sprint)
May 5 – Bigfork, Montana (Beast)
Aug 11 – Portland, Oregon (Sprint)
Aug 18 – Colorado Rockies (Beast)
Sept 15 – Killington, Vermont (Beast)
Spartan Relief Foundation
The Spartan Relief Foundation is a way for anyone to donate to various relief organizations and other charities, as well as to promote a cause.
People Who Donate:
- $50 or more : Will receive a Team Spartan Relief T-shirt either at the race event or sent to an address through USPS in appreciation.
- $100 or more : Will have the option to have their name (or name of another), cause, or business name – promoted on the athletes, whether in writing or print on the athletes shirts, or skin (with permission from the athlete).
- $200 or more : Will receive a Spartan Relief Donors Medal in appreciation.
- 80% of all donations will go to various relief fund, or other charitable organizations.
- 20% of all donations will go towards funding for Spartan Relief appreciation content, and the upkeep of spartanitup.com